Kansas City Mosquito Eliminator
Do you need Mosquito Control in Kansas City. Are you worried about mosquitos this year and want a solution to your mosquito problem around your Kansas City home? We have the solution. Included in one of our pest programs is mosquito control. It is performed each month starting in May and ending in October. The program includes the In2Care buckets shown here. It also include a misting treatment performed around your home to areas where mosquitos rest.
Call today to schedule your Pest program, which includes mosquito control.
Call 816-407-PEST (7378)
Zika: What you need to know
Symptoms of Zika: Mosquito Control in Kansas City
Most people with Zika Wont even know they have Zika. Zika is usually mild with symptoms lasting for several days to a week. Fever, joint pain, a rash and conjunctivitis are all common symptoms of Zika. You should contact a medical practitioner if you are pregnant especially if you beleive you may be infected with Zika. What we know about Zika.
- There is no vaccine or medicine for Zika
- infection during pregancy with Zika is linked to birth defects in babies
- Zika is a viral disease spread through the bite of an infected mosquito
How to prevent mosquito bites:
- Keep window and doo screens in good repair
- cover exposed skin
- treat clothing with permethrin
- use insect repellents
Controlling mosquitos in your yard:
- Tip water out in flower pots, drain pipes, buckets, tarps, bird baths, toys, ect. Discard containers or place indoors.
- Prevent standing water from accumilating in and around your yard
- If you cannot remove all standing water treat with a mosquito larvicide
We have a program thats will fit your needs. If you are concerned about mosquito control in Kansas City home we are here to help. We can suggest a program that will take care of your mosquito needs. Please contact our office today to talk about which program is right for you.